Update #87 - April 14, 2022
Hello, RPG Makers!
We have updated our Sample Game Project with the latest versions of the various plugins included!
If you would like to view the changelog for all our scripts , you can view it here.
We plan to make updates a routine on Fridays. This way, you don't have to stay completely on top of the wiki scouring for updates. There is no set time for when the updates occur, they just will, and there will be an announcement for them.
Not every week will have an update, because if one isn't needed, one won't be made. Updates will be generally used for bug fix(es) and/or feature implementations.
✼ No Changes
✼Core Engine Version 1.60
✼ Bug Fixes!
- Number Input window will now respond to Home/End keys properly. Fix made by Olivia.
✼Battle Engine Core Version 1.61
✼ Documentation Update!
- Help file updated for new features.
✼ New Features!
- New Impact Effects added by Irina and collaborating with Manu Gaming!
- Requires Action Sequence Impact!
- Impact: Bizarro Inversion
- Impact: Desaturation
- Impact: Negative Inversion
- Impact: Oversaturation
- Impact: Time Scale
- Impact: Time Stop
Skills and States Core Version 1.XX
✼ Feature Update!
- Changed the state data removal timing to be after JS notetag effects take place in order for data such as origin data to remain intact. Update made by Irina.
Thank you for supporting VisuStella! 🌻