May 28, 2021 Update - Update #41
Hello, RPG Makers!
We have updated our Sample Game Project with the latest versions of the various plugins included!
If you would like to view the changelog for all our scripts , you can view it here.
We plan to make updates a routine on Fridays. This way, you don't have to stay completely on top of the wiki scouring for updates. There is no set time for when the updates occur, they just will, and there will be an announcement for them.
Not every week will have an update, because if one isn't needed, one won't be made. Updates will be generally used for bug fix(es) and/or feature implementations.
✼ No Changes
✼Elements and Status Menu Core 1.14
✼ Bug Fixes!
- Added fail safe to prevent passive state melding from traits to crash the game when cache fails to collect data. Fix by Irina.
Message Core Version 1.20
✼ Documentation Update!
- Help file updated for new features.
- Added additional clarity for \WindowMoveTo<?> and \WindowMoveBy<?> and \WindowReset text codes with "Note 2".
- Replace '?' with the following format: targetX, targetY, targetWidth, targetHeight, duration, easingType. Only targetX and targetY are required arguments. These will only alter the window dimensions when the text has arrived at that point. They will not alter the window preemptively. This is not used as a window positioner. Use the <Position: x, y, width, height> text code for that.
✼ New Features!
- New hard-coded text codes added for Message Window Only. Added by Irina.
- <Position: x, y, width, height>
- <Coordinates: x, y>
- <Dimensions: width, height>
Thank you for supporting VisuStella! 🌻